I'm big. At 26 weeks, I'm officially big. This last week I've had multiple strangers comment, so now I know. The latest one was this evening. The lady at the cutting counter of the fabric store asked when I was due, and at my response of "August," her eyes widened and eyebrows lifted as she said, "YOU have to make it til AUGUST?"
Yep, I do. :) Imagine what they'll be saying in July!
In the last two weeks this little guy has become a mover and a shaker, or should I say a kicker, particularly at 5:30am. He's getting bigger and stronger, and I'm thankful. I'm thankful I am now 2/3 of the way done. One third left to go! I wonder how big he and I are going to get...
Senior Sundays
1 month ago


1 comment:
I think you look beautiful--as you always do! So glad he is healthy!
Post a Comment