I had an ultrasound before my ob appointment yesterday to double check vital organs and to check size and date. Things seem to be fine, and Grant appears to be big. I was 35 weeks and 1 day, but according to baby's size, I was 37 weeks and 1 day, so two weeks ahead of where I actually am. He is approximately 7 lbs already, which means an 8 or 9 pounder, most likely. I did get reassurance from the dr. that if I haven't gone into labor by 39 weeks (which is August 4th) she'll induce me. We'll schedule that when I have my next appointment in two weeks. I am praying that I'll go into labor on my own, but it's nice to know an end date and that I most likely won't have to deliver a 10+ lb baby. I am pretty miserable right now. I'm huge (the biggest and heaviest I have ever been), and everything hurts. Even walking is painful. I know this is normal and all for a purpose, but I am struggling to have a good attitude and keep my spirits up, especially in the 95 degree heat.
Do you like my fake, tired smile? That's pretty much how I'm feeling these days. I hesitated to take and post this photo, but it is what it is, right? Gotta document this one, too!
In less than a month I will get to hold you in my arms, Baby Grant, and that will be wonderful and make it all worth it.
Senior Sundays
1 month ago


1 comment:
Oh Andrea, I've been thinking about you and praying for you so much. I've been suggesting to the Lord that Grant would be healthy and willing to make his appearance at 37 or 38 weeks. Love you!!!!
Post a Comment